The Spokane Housing Authority (SHA) is seeking a qualified professional firm to provide architect-engineer services for the design and construction observation of an 86-unit residential building on East 8th Avenue near the Perry District.
Responses will be accepted until 2:00 P.M., Monday, February 6, 2023
- EXHIBIT A – Threshold Criteria Form
- EXHIBIT B – Boilerplate Contract-form HUD-51915
- FIGURE 1 -Site Plan
- Section 3 Business Certification and Resident Employment Plan
- Suspension and Debarment Compliance Certificate for Consultant
- Suspension and Debarment Compliance Certificate for Sub-Consultant
- Suspension and Debarment Compliance Certificate for Sub-Consultants Certifications and Representations of Offerors — Non-Construction Contract (form HUD-5369-C)
- Suspension and Debarment Certificate (form HUD-2992)
Please submit hard copies as described in the offering to:
Spokane Housing Authority
Attn: Gary Harper
25 W. Nora Ave
Spokane, WA 99205
If deemed necessary, interviews of qualified firms based on SHA criteria will be carried out following review of submissions. Final selection shall take place on or before Friday February 17, 2023.
For questions, please contact Gary Harper, Procurement Specialist, Spokane Housing Authority via email email@example.com.
SHA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND REQUESTS RESPONSES FROM
SECTION 3, MINORITY AND WOMEN BUSINESS ENTERPRISES