Waiting List Types and Status
- Tenant Based Vouchers (Housing Choice Voucher) – This waiting list is CLOSED.
- Project Based Vouchers – All project based voucher waiting lists are CLOSED, except the Spokane Permanent Supportive Housing PBV Waiting List.
- Homeownership Vouchers – This waiting list is CLOSED.
About Waiting Lists
The information on this page is intended for applicants who have previously applied for, and who were placed on, a voucher waiting list prior to the closure of these waiting lists.
- Am I on a waiting list?
If you are unsure you are on a waiting list, email email@example.com or call 509-328-2953. An SHA Customer Service Representative will assist you.
- Update Your Application
It is important that applicants on SHA waiting lists keep their contact information current. If you would like to submit a change of address, or other updates on the information provided on your original application, please submit the update using one of the following methods:
- Households are encouraged to report changes using our online Waiting List Change of Circumstance Form. You may receive a follow-up request from SHA for supporting documentation. Please make sure to provide your email address and other contact information.
- You may print, complete, scan, take a photo, and email the Waiting List Change of Circumstance Form with supporting documentation to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may print, complete and mail the Waiting List Change of Circumstance Form with supporting documentation to: 25 W Nora Avenue, Spokane, WA 99205. You may also drop the form in SHA’s secure drop box at this same location.
25 W Nora
Spokane, WA 99205
Regular hours for walk-in appointments:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
from 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
To confirm we’re open for walk-ins, click here during listed times above.
Visit us through our virtual lobby
Monday through Thursday, from 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M
Click Here! then scroll to find the virtual lobby sign-in box.