Waiting List Types and Status
- Tenant-Based Vouchers (Housing Choice Voucher) – This waiting list is CLOSED.
- Project-Based Vouchers – The Clare View Seniors Apartments waiting list is open, please see this page for more information; otherwise, all other waiting lists are CLOSED.
- Homeownership Vouchers – This waiting list is CLOSED.
About Waiting Lists
The information on this page is intended for applicants who have previously applied for, and who were placed on, a voucher waiting list prior to the closure of these waiting lists.
- Am I on a waiting list?
If you are unsure you are on a waiting list, email [email protected] or call 509-328-2953. An SHA Customer Service Representative will assist you.
- Update Your Application
It is important that applicants on SHA waiting lists keep their contact information current. If you would like to submit a change of address, or other updates on the information provided on your original application, please submit the update using one of the following methods:
- Households are encouraged to report changes using our online Waiting List Change of Circumstance Form. You may receive a follow-up request from SHA for supporting documentation. Please make sure to provide your email address and other contact information.
- You may print, complete, scan and email the Waiting List Change of Circumstance Form with supporting documentation to: [email protected].
- You may print, complete and mail the Waiting List Change of Circumstance Form with supporting documentation to: 25 W Nora Avenue, Spokane, WA 99205. You may also drop the form in SHA’s drop box at this same location.
All Spokane Housing Authority offices will continue to be closed to the public until further notice as a proactive measure to decrease the spread of the coronavirus and COVID-19 disease.