- Households are encouraged to submit their changes of income or family composition using our on-line Change of Circumstance form.
- You may also submit via mail or drop-off location. Please submit a change of circumstance forms with the required documentation via the drop box located at our office location or by U.S. Postal Service to: 25 W Nora Avenue, Spokane, WA 99205.
All voucher-assisted households must report changes to household income or family composition to remain eligible for assistance under SHA’s voucher programs. Changes must be reported in writing and within 10 business days of the effective date of the change. If you would like to submit a change in your household income or family composition, please submit the update using one of the following methods:
- Required documentation for Income changes may include:
- At least 2 pay stubs from your new employer
- Employment offer letter stating salary or wages/hours
- Benefit award letter
- Benefit termination letter
- Termination of employment letter
- Required documentation for Adding or Removing Minor household members may include:
- Social Security card
- Birth certificate for minor children
- Completed 214 Form
- Proof of custody of minor child
- Income verification for new minor (SS,SSI, Foster Care/Adoption Payments)
- Verification the minor child no longer resides in the home
- Required documentation for Adding or Removing Adult household members may include:
- Social Security card
- Photo ID
- Income Verification
- Updated application packet
- Completed add a member packet
- Verification adult member no longer resides in household
Changes will be reviewed by your Eligibility Team and processed when all the required information has been submitted. Your Eligibility Team will contact you if they need more information. Please complete all fields on the form and attach the required documentation for the change you are requesting.
25 W Nora
Spokane, WA 99205
Regular hours for walk-in appointments:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
from 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
To confirm we’re open for walk-ins, click here during listed times above.
Visit us through our virtual lobby
Monday through Thursday, from 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M
Click Here! then scroll to find the virtual lobby sign-in box.