The first aspect of forming the Moving to Work (MTW) program is to involve our partners, participants, and the public in listening sessions. Come learn what MTW is and how you can participate in forming our program.
SHA Speaks Listening Sessions
In-person & online, from 3:30 – 4:45 p.m.
- PBV Partners: Monday, Aug. 1
- Referral Partners: Wednesday, Aug. 3
- Landlords: Thursday, Aug. 4
- Voucher Participants: Tuesday, Aug. 9
- Advisory Committee: Thursday,
Aug. 11August 18th
All sessions are free and open to the public.
For more information, please visit spokanehousing.org or send email to: email@example.com
If you need a reasonable accommodation(s) to attend/participate, please contact Spokane Housing Authority.
Resources and Information
- You may view the SHA Speaks presentation as a pdf through this link.
- For the full list of Landlord Incentives, please visit the HUD PIH Notice 2021-03 at this link.
Feedback, Comments, Suggestions & Questions
Please provide us any feedback, comments, suggestions, or comments through the SHA Speaks Feedback Form.
Regular hours for walk-in appointments:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
from 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.