Appointments and Services – Know Before You Go
- All visitors to Spokane Housing Authority offices are required to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status.
- Our staff will also be wearing a mask when meeting with you.
- Social distancing is required for all in-person appointments.
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting occur to keep our facilities clean.
- The virtual lobby is available Monday thru Thursday from 8:30 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- Monday to Thursday from 8:30 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- To book an appointment, contact staff, use the general contact form, or email [email protected]
- There are currently no walk-in services available.
Know Before You Go
- Appointments are set for times when something cannot be completed virtually or over the phone.
- All paperwork must be sent or brought in to the appointment, otherwise, the appointment will be rescheduled.
- Visitors are limited to two people (with the exception of children though we encourage leaving them with a responsible adult).