Bedroom Types Available:
1 bedroom units
Rent: $696/Mo – $696
Income: $16250 – $27100 /Yr
Hifumi En is located in a quiet neighborhood in East Central Spokane. It includes 41 spacious 1 bedroom apartments for Elderly (62+) or Disabled households. Amenities include a large community room with cable television, on-site laundry, an elevator, and a beautiful garden.
Hifumi En is located in a quiet neighborhood in East Central Spokane. It includes 41 spacious 1 bedroom apartments for Elderly or Disabled households*. Amenities include a large community room with cable television, on-site laundry, an elevator, and a beautiful garden.
Tenancy is restricted to households with incomes at or below 50% of the Area Median Income. Rent varies and is based on household income. Income must be recertified at least annually in accordance with Department of Housing and Urban Development regulations.
*Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) guidelines for Elderly or Disabled family:
“Elderly family” means a family whose head, spouse, or sole member is an elderly person (62 years of age or older). The term elderly family includes an elderly person, two or more elderly persons living together, and one or more elderly persons living with one or more persons who are determined to be essential to the care or well-being of the elderly person or persons. An elderly family may include elderly persons with disabilities and other family members who are not elderly.
Disabled family”means a family whose head or spouse or sole member is a person with disabilities. The term “disabled family” may include two or more persons with disabilities living together, and one or more persons with disabilities living with one or more persons who are determined to be essential to the care or well-being of the person or persons with disabilities. Household. Disabled person is:
A person with disabilities means a person who -
- Has disability as defined in section 223 of the Social Security Act (42 U.S.C. 423), or
- Is determined to have a physical, mental, or emotional impairment that -
- Is expected to be of long-continued and indefinite duration,
- Substantially impedes his or her ability to live independently, and
- Is of such a nature that such ability could be improved by more suitable housing conditions, or
- Has a developmental disability as defined in section 102 of the Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act (42 U.S.C. 6001(5)).
Apply for this property
Please call for current unit availability!
rental, criminal, must be in a payment plan if balance owned to a landlord or utilities
Can not exceed income limits must meet age limit or disability status
- The online application is being worked on, please complete the paper form below and call to arrange a drop off time.
- Application PDF