An emergency is:
- Something that needs to be fixed immediately or serious injury or damage will occur.
- Fire (Please Alert 911 First)
- Flooding (Please turn off water as soon as possible, then call us)
- Smelling gas inside unit (Please contact gas company first)
- Sewage back-up (Stop all water use as soon as possible, then call us)
- No heat, and outside temperature is ≤ 55°
- No A/C, and outside temperature is ≥ 90°
An emergency is not:
Something that a resident would like to be fixed as soon as possible but will not result injury or damage.